O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
O'Clockflyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O'Clockflyff

Welcome to our Clockflyff Offical Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poptart's GM app :o

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Poptart
GameMaster
GameMaster
Poptart

Antall Innlegg : 12

Poptart's GM app :o  Empty
PostSubject: Poptart's GM app :o    Poptart's GM app :o  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 23:13

About Me: I play football for the EHT Eagles and I like going to the mall with my friends as well as playing PS3 and Xbox 360 sometimes. I'm also a fun person to talk to, but at times i admit i can be a downer, due to lack of sleep, or gf problems. I'm very well educated, and i get straight A's. I'm in Honor's classes and i'm a Senior in EHT Highschool, Even though i'm only 16. I skipped 8th grade and 3rd as well for the fact i went to private school when i was 5-8. When i get out of Highschool after a year or two i'm going to join the Marines, like i've wanted to since i was about 8. I'm 6 foot 5 inches, about 198 cm tall. i weigh 195 lbs [88.4 kg] but i'm 81% muscle. I just work out every other day for an hour or two x: I'm an honest, hardworking person but that doesn't mean i don't like to have fun when i have free time =D I have an I.Q. of 145 [I went to a therapist for an I.Q. test] Usually when i have free time and extra money i take vacations to Europe and Canada. I used to play my xbox 360 Kinect 24/7 but i realized it's not going to get me anywhere as far as education and grades. Although i did win a 5,000 prize for the 2009 Halo 3 MLG internation competition xD Every once in a while i pop on to check out Halo: Reach a bit. I love rock, hiphop, rap, pop, and heavy metal o: I love helping people, especially when they're sad or not in a good mood. If anyone wants to know anything else about me PM me or message me on Xat/facebook! *Poptart*

GM Experience: I've been a GM on a bunch of other private servers including Lanzflyff, Demon Flyff, and even a few from MapleStory such as RydahMS, FunMS [shut down], and BerserkerStory. I am strict as far as following the rules, but I am helpful and I know most of the GM commands. [Microsoft Excel ftw!]
I don't give out any items but i can tell people how, or what mobs to get them from. I can run events well and most players usually like me. I treat players equally and try to cheer people up whenever possible. All Flyff Pservers were v14/v15 and MapleStory pservers were v75-v85

Online Times: I'm on MSN 24/7 when i get home from school, so I can be on oclock from 14:20 to 22:30 [2:20 PM - 10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time] on weekdays, and on weekends from 9:30 to 23:30 [9:30 PM - 11:30 PM Eastern Standard Time]

Languages: German, Portuguese, English, and a little French.

How I found the pserver: Lars [on Flyfd] wanted me to come help him fix his private server glitches, but i couldn't due to the fact my AntiVirus was acting up and called it a Trojan virus as well as not letting me disable it.
Back to top Go down
Dragvon
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Dragvon

Antall Innlegg : 165

PostSubject: Re: Poptart's GM app :o    Poptart's GM app :o  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 23:40

good one i liked it i give u +1.. and let me take a few days to look that application..~Daan~ Is back for real!
Poptart's GM app :o  Awesom10
Back to top Go down
https://clockflyff.darkbb.com
Lisa
Lisa

Antall Innlegg : 32

PostSubject: Re: Poptart's GM app :o    Poptart's GM app :o  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 12:40

Pretty much about me. Nice Very Happy
+1

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poptart's GM app :o  Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
ichigoandy
ichigoandy

Antall Innlegg : 4

PostSubject: Re: Poptart's GM app :o    Poptart's GM app :o  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 15:54

hm.. how interesting.. +1
Back to top Go down
Lars
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Lars

Antall Innlegg : 38

PostSubject: Re: Poptart's GM app :o    Poptart's GM app :o  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 00:04

Nice Smile Really much to read so.. Im with Daan. few days to red Very Happy

+1

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poptart's GM app :o    Poptart's GM app :o  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poptart's GM app :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
O'Clockflyff :: STAFF APPLICATION :: Gamemaster Application-
Jump to: