O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!

O'Clockflyff

Welcome to our Clockflyff Offical Forum!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

F0rs4KeN GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
F0rs4KeN

Antall Innlegg : 2

PostSubject: F0rs4KeN GM App   Fri Oct 15 2010, 19:22

Name: Alex
IGN: F0rs4KeN

Languages: Enlgish , Romanian
What do you like about this server?:
I like this server because of the rates that is just right for all the players of Flyff, not too high nor too low. But most specially, I like this server because of the Friendly and Active Admins, Active and Energetic community in chat, forum and in game.

Activity:
I can be online as long as 7hours per day cuz i am on a football team and i dont have to much time to play. On week I will be ON like 12hours

Tell us somethings about yourself:
To all Staff and Players, I'm Alex from the country of Romanian. I can communicate well as long it is Romanian or English language.I'm very friendly, I'm also a jolly and funny person who wants to make everyone keep on smiling. I like to play Football as my sport, and go to the gym for some workout. I also love music and computers Mad

Tell us something about your experiences/what are your skills and talents:
Hmm im playing flyff from like 4years on FFE where i got a nice character on Kern.I didnt play more on FFE cuz is difficult and i dont have time then im playing on PServer . In GM i have like 2years, I had a Pserver and a GM on more servers whos in TOP 10
Why you want this position:
I want this position or to be an GameMaster because I love to help other people. I also want to give some events like hide and seek, race around the town, summoning monsters they want, and giving prices to whoever wins those events. I want to do this because I
believe that being an active GameMaster will keep the Active community or players playing, and of course keep Voting for the server.

Thanks Alll
Back to top Go down

F0rs4KeN GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
O'Clockflyff :: STAFF APPLICATION :: Gamemaster Application-
Jump to: