O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
O'Clockflyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O'Clockflyff

Welcome to our Clockflyff Offical Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinigami Application :)

Go down 
+5
Lars
Poptart
Itachi Uchiha
Lisa
Shinigami
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

Antall Innlegg : 94

Shinigami Application :)  Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 15:11

Name: Mark Patrick Joseph D.C Parungao
Hours Online: Class Days : 11 Hour's and above, Vacant Day's: 24 hour's

Why should I be chosen as a GM at oClock Flyff:
Because I have the personality that a GM should have, I've been an Active GM's at other server but I quited because the server wasn't good as I expected, So as a result I am Applying as a GM at your server because for me, This server surely rock's! It has so many active players and the server is always stable. The special thing i like about this server is the self customized item's by the developer's. The item's are so super duper brilliant.

What good moral's do I have? :
I am responsible, well trusted, loyal, approachable, helpful, active gamer. I love to help other people, If they have question's they can simply chat or pm me, I will not think twice to answer it, I surely love to answer you guys and help with your problems, I can speak proper english, Because I know most of the players in this server speaks english. I will do by best to help you but I won't give items, I wont help you guys leveling, But I will answer you're questions and i will answer it in complete sentence.

How can I Help this server? :
I can help this server through entertaining questions of the player's, I can also recruit lots of player's. I will tell them to play this server because it has a lot of surprises and this server is always stable. I will tell them to vote always and I myself will also vote every 12 hour's. I will also recruit my schoolmates to play this server. But! , this i promised most, Even thought they are my close friend's, I will never ever give them item's or help them leveling.
I will treat this job as a real life based job.

What is you're plan for this server? :
I plan to make this server more lively, I'm gonna recruit active player's and tell them to donate to enjoy the game more than they ever did. I'm gonna Spread Vote link's via Facebook, Friendster, Myspace, multiply, youtube comments, and Group messages at Yahoo Messenger. I will do my very best to make the population of this server grow bigger. I will follow the rule's and order's given to me. I promise to obey it without any lie's or failures. I know being a GM is not an easy job, especially on answering the problem's of many player's, But as i said I will do my best to satisfy them on my work.

Have you been a GM at other server's?
Yeah, I was an long time active GM on previous server's i joined, But I quited after many month's because it wasn't good like this server. Let me say that this server is more good than the original flyff. I know the code's in official flyff file's, I already familiarized the item's, Monster's, Map's, Job's, Skill's in this game. Im GM in FlyforDemocracy and Trouble .

How many years have you played flyff? :
I joined the world of Flyff nearly 3 years ago (begin of 2008). I made a Knight on the official Philippine Server and played it until around level 8x-ish. I mentioned that you have to spend way too much money to enjoy the game itself and thought about quitting. The point, where I left was, when my guild got disbanded due to inactivity of most members. This was around December 2008.
After a short flyff-break (begin of 2009) I googled and found the p-server scene, on top at that time was FlyForFame, the only private server which offered a great gameplay. I joined there, became active in the forums and ingame. After some failing applications I made it to the staff and became Event Brainer.
Not a big job, but I was proud to be part of the staff. After some time I applied for different jobs (and failed at some applications x]), but finally became Moderator, and a short time after that, GameMaster.
I mentioned, Fame is dieing after some time of working there, so I left the sinking ship, together with many other Famers, the main reason here was also the leaving of DeadlyData. So I landed here and now I enjoy this wonderful server
What languages do you speak fluently?:
Im speaking Filipino as my main language, so 10/10
I speak english fluently with sometimes small spelling or grammar mistakes, so 8/10
I also speak some french, but hadnt any french course for 1,5 years now, so I'd say 5/10

In a short text, describe yourself (Content: everything that you can tell us about yourself so that we can form an image of who you are):
Ok, my name is Aaron, Im living in a little village in the west of Philippines, together with my two big sisters, my parents, my grandmother and my little nephew.
Im currently in the 12th class, I will do my graduation in 2 years,.
In my freetime I enjoy hanging around with friends, playing Flyff, surfing in the internet and this forum.
I also love dancing. I'm currently in a ballroom-latin-dance formation, which fills a big part of my freetime.
Im a crazy, funny but also a very serious person on the other side. I know, when it's time for a dumb joke and when it's the point to be quiet for a moment.
I also adore musicals, one of my big passions; everything from Sweeney Todd, Mary Poppins, Wicked and all the other wonderful combinations of music, art and theatre.

P.S : I know the player's in this game doesnt know because I'm not popular. But i surely do promise that you will love me soon because I really wanna do my job perfectly. If my GM application form is still short or do you have any comment's about me, I would love to hear from you guy's. I am open to all, I hope you like my simple GM application form, enjoy reading and more luck and blessing's to come to the server, the Demon Flyff staff, and ofcourse the loyal player's in this game.

-Shinigami

Last edited by Shinigami on Mon Nov 15 2010, 07:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To accept my Game Master Application .)
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Lisa

Antall Innlegg : 32

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 15:13

+1000000000000000000
Wait for the others but from me a super YES :D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shinigami Application :)  Lisasiggy

Last edited by Lisa on Sun Oct 24 2010, 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 15:15

Thanks Lisa Smile
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Head GameMaster
Head GameMaster
Itachi Uchiha

Antall Innlegg : 141

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 16:02

OH YES From me +1
Back to top Go down
Poptart
GameMaster
GameMaster
Poptart

Antall Innlegg : 12

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24 2010, 18:17

+1 from me. He has a good application as well as good traits a GM should have~ :3
Back to top Go down
Lars
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Lars

Antall Innlegg : 38

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 18:41

+1 from me and i dont need comments i hope
Back to top Go down
http://oclockflyff.sytes.net
joca94
GameMaster
GameMaster

Antall Innlegg : 16

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08 2010, 16:55

+1 from me! Looking forward to meet you in-game and test you a bit. Lars if you agree lets put Shinigame , Preditor and Domino on test, Admin lvl 30... and lets see who is best !
Back to top Go down
Dragvon
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Dragvon

Antall Innlegg : 165

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08 2010, 21:31

Only one of them will be GM because we need more players now D:
Is boring if we have more staffs than players that like wtf?

So i hope soon that peoples can invite!
I have now sended a mail to all mails to all who is registered in this forum!

Shinigami Application :)  Naruto10
Back to top Go down
https://clockflyff.darkbb.com
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09 2010, 11:14

I can invite more players Smile If you like .
Back to top Go down
Dragvon
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Dragvon

Antall Innlegg : 165

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09 2010, 16:32

Nice then i give you +1 if more players join but...
Who are you in the chat i haven't seen you in long time
Back to top Go down
https://clockflyff.darkbb.com
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10 2010, 07:17

My name is Shinigami Smile Give me the site of chatbox . I will go there .
Back to top Go down
Lars
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Lars

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10 2010, 19:17

http://xat.com/oclockflyff This is our chat box
Back to top Go down
http://oclockflyff.sytes.net
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 09:47

What time did you online ? I cannot see people in chatbox .
Back to top Go down
MasterBate

Antall Innlegg : 2

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 04:39

Hi my name is MasterBate Smile
Im friend of Shinigami . He told me this is a good server . Smile
He is a good GM . Shinigami have been GM in demoracy , trouble and so many more .
I give him +2
Back to top Go down
Emma<3
GameMaster
GameMaster
Emma<3

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 12:26

Hm.. Good Application but i want to wait on a +1 because we are pretty much gms now:D Just wait for more players. And please be more active in xat chat:D

-Emma- = -Angelz-
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 14:45

Ok . I invite my friends here to play this game Very Happy and I wish this server is host 24/7 .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Application :)    Shinigami Application :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Application :)
Page 1 of 1