O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
O'Clockflyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O'Clockflyff

Welcome to our Clockflyff Offical Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinigami Developer Application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

Antall Innlegg : 94

Shinigami Developer Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Developer Application :)   Shinigami Developer Application :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 05:01

Personal Information:
I am a 17 year old boy from little grimsby in Phillippines. My name is Mark Patrick Joseph D.C parungao. But I usually go by Patrick, Dreamer or Champ. I am a very optimistic person and i dont give up on the impossible. When I goto college I am planning on taking Media: Graphic design, Game development and Art. When I leave colledge I would like to go to university and get higher qualifications and then in the end I would like to work for a company like Pixar. Big dreams but I will aim and do my best.

Personality:
I am very out going and kind. I will help people if they need help no matter how annoying the person can be. I try my best to become friends with other staff and players. I am a very hard worker and I am dedicated to get what ever job im doing done.

Hobbies:
Out side of the computing world I like to skateboard and play computer. I play for the Grimsby Ghosts under 16's as I am one of the smaller lads it can be quite painful but I enjoy the sport and the exercise you get out of it. I also like to sit back and chill out with my friends.

In the gaming world I spend my time helping people out in Xat/O'ClockFlyff or I am edditing weapons and armour for people until the appearence reaches there liking.

Experiences as a Developer:
I have a lot of experience in several programs. I have used blender got almost a year now and I have quickly grasped its interface. I have used Paint.net, After effects, Fireworks and Premiere for almost 2 years. I use these softwares all of the time and if im not out being active I will be on one of them.

My Works :
Shinigami Developer Application :) Csview20101117132706
DC shirt Smile with name of our server .

Shinigami Developer Application :) Csview20101117134154
Casual suit with name of our server Smile

Shinigami Developer Application :) Csview20101117142307Shinigami Developer Application :) Csview20101117142315
Snowboarder black and white Smile

Any other experiences?:
In the past I have worked for a FlyForTrouble private server as a Fashion editor.

Qualities as a Developer:
I believe a Developer needs to be dedicated to getting A job done. If they have dead lines they should meet them and if any problems occur they should find A way to fix them. these are the things I am good at. I find a way around A problem and will not stop till its fixed and I am determined to meet deadlines

When I can be of Assistance:
I can help from anytime of the day. even when im at school as I have put blender on to my school account. no matter what time I will try my best to be online and to do what you like of me.

Final Thoughts, Words, and Thank You's:
I would like to give credit to a few people. First of all Xenn. Thanks you Xenn for helping me with the issues I had with the converter. Also thanks for letting me use your test server to test out my edits. I would also like to thanks Roux for being the first person who I did An edit for. It was a very simple edit but it was what you wanted and im glad you like it. last of all I would like to thanks everyone who has been with me all the way through from making my videos and giving me your opinions on my models.

My End Note:

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to review my application. I hope whatever you guys choose is for the best.

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Developer Application :)   Shinigami Developer Application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 14:24

Look at my application Smile Comment if you like .
Back to top Go down
Dragvon
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Dragvon

Antall Innlegg : 165

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Developer Application :)   Shinigami Developer Application :) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 16:05

Very nice like i said to you on your edits
but that snowboarder set... I didn't like it much. Im sorry but the rest is good
I give you a +4
Back to top Go down
https://clockflyff.darkbb.com
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Developer Application :)   Shinigami Developer Application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18 2010, 09:13

Thanks Smile i have many fashion edits . i will post it later Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragvon
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Dragvon

Antall Innlegg : 165

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Developer Application :)   Shinigami Developer Application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18 2010, 09:45

When Lars gets on then u are hired ^^
Back to top Go down
https://clockflyff.darkbb.com
Shinigami
Developer
Developer
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Developer Application :)   Shinigami Developer Application :) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18 2010, 12:04

Thanks Smile Im not online now . Maybe tommorow im online Smile and thanks for accepting me .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Developer Application :)   Shinigami Developer Application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Developer Application :)
Page 1 of 1