O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
O'Clockflyff
Hello and welcome to O'Clockflyff Forum made by Daan
You can log in or register here for free! Right now and today!

Once Registered:
-Won't have Ads
-Will be able to post
-Will be able to gain points (which you can buy stuff ingame)
-Will be able to have an avatar and signature
-Will be able to build and customize your profile
-Will be able to get rid of this very box
-Will be available to see links and images
-Will Become Part Of The Community!
O'Clockflyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O'Clockflyff

Welcome to our Clockflyff Offical Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Time2Diee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Time2Die

Application Time2Diee Empty
PostSubject: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 21:53

Name: Vitan Raul --> NicK fLyFF-->Time2Diee

Time Zone:Central

How Old Are You: 18 years oLd.

How Did You Hear About Us:Lissa said thousand steps and I thought I come on a server to help because the server owner to enter the top are very good, especially co-owner Lissa

Whats Your Experience Of Being A GM:mmHmm I had my own server, but it was v14 .. I've had GM on other servers that brought leam top ... I have experience in the gm about 3 years and 8 years Flyff Jok .. I also helped on other servers and other gm Whether the amendment of several issues ...

How Long Are You On A Day:hmmm about me are on any day during the week 12/24 and 14/24 wickend are about because I play at a football team matches on Saturday but if shi have needed a meeting or something imported GM I leave I'll do anything and everything possible not because I love very much missing Flyff

Why Should We Pick You:well .. you are not obligated to pick on me, but I think I'll do a very good thing to elect me to help me a lot because a server to bring a lot of players because most of my friends play Flyff ... . and I promise I will not regret that you chose me as a GM ..

What Else Is interesting About You:hmm I love very much ... I play to help players with various problems that have to do Whether they like to stay long chat ... .. if this is a problem to be in debt forever because after not missing I see that a better world for the better of the other way .. and I really like working with different players and to help and befriend all players on the server

ThaNKs YoU:>
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Lisa

Antall Innlegg : 32

PostSubject: Re: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 21:58

Good app but i wish you would talk a little bit more about you. (:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Time2Diee Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Head GameMaster
Head GameMaster
Itachi Uchiha

Antall Innlegg : 141

PostSubject: Re: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 22:04

I like it, but i think the part about urself is abit short, write more about you.
Back to top Go down
Time2Diee
Time2Diee

Antall Innlegg : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 14:56

more about me are a team player football romania name: Aries are from Romania who live in Turda I love playing the game a lot Flyff Flyff 8 years and 3 years experience in GameMaster like to do my job to help novice players or those who have problem to solve ... I like to be a GameMaster for anything other that the world sees you and any problem that you have addressed to you ... I like to spend a large part of my daily time Flyff ... I can speak English, Romanian, Philipineza more languages ... .. I promise I will not regret that I have chosen me among GameMaster on the server .. and I promise I'll do my job and I will forever be in the right place to be .. not to break the rules one must do just as good ... and rules which will be made by Shi Owners C0-owers not break them will be unchanged and will greatly help as I can and how can the server. Thanks for all your time and look at my request you very much .. .. multumes and please tell me whether or not to take GameMaster I'm very anxious to know if yes or not .. because I love very much to be GM and play Flyff. Tanks so
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Head GameMaster
Head GameMaster
Itachi Uchiha

Antall Innlegg : 141

PostSubject: Re: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 15:20

I give u +1 now
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Lisa

Antall Innlegg : 32

PostSubject: Re: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 18:49

Okay finaly its good D:
I give you +2 and -1 because youre a little bit annoying D:
But you still have +1 so i would say Welcome รดรด
Back to top Go down
Dragvon
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Dragvon

Antall Innlegg : 165

PostSubject: Re: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 18:57

i give you +1 now. I deleted my old reply. Welcome to our team.

Application Time2Diee Naruto10
Back to top Go down
https://clockflyff.darkbb.com
Time2Diee
Time2Diee

Antall Innlegg : 2

PostSubject: Re: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 19:06

ThaNKS aLL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Time2Diee   Application Time2Diee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Time2Diee
Page 1 of 1